Living near a Dollar Tree is almost a blessing. You can buy all kinds of products for just $1.25, from groceries to cleaning products. In particular, this second category interests me a lot because products from famous brands usually cost a lot of money and no one wants to spend a fortune to keep their house disinfected, right?
Dollar Tree offers cost-effective solutions for expensive brand-name cleaning products: from microfiber cloths and scrub brushes to spray bottles and sponges, you’ll find everything you need to tackle any cleaning task without breaking the bank. If you’re looking for a versatile cleaning product that delivers excellent results without the hefty price tag, Dollar Tree Multi-Purpose Cleaning Paste is your answer. But, what is that? Let me tell you, and you’ll love it.
The Dollar Tree $1.25 dupe for the Pink Stuff cleaning paste
If you could get an affordable option, that’d be great. And we found it at Dollar Tree. The Dollar Tree Multi-Purpose Cleaning Paste is a low-priced alternative to costly cleaning supplies. It’s particularly comparable to The Pink Stuff, a popular cleaning product retailing for around $15 in the US and that anyone loves. But, let’s be real, folks: $15 is a little bit pricey, ain’t it?
Well, the Dollar Tree Multi-Purpose Cleaning Paste all-in-one power paste can be used on a multitude of surfaces, making it an indispensable tool for your cleaning arsenal. When you discover what this little magic paste can do for your house, you’ll be amazed and will want to grab your car, head to the store, and grab a couple of these, in case that they run out (and that’s possible to happen).
What can you do with the Dollar Tree Multi-Purpose Cleaner?
Well, this is freaking awesome, my friend, let me tell you. For sure, you’re gonna want to use this cleaner in: Grills, stovetops, ovens, pots, pans, glass, silverware, chrome, tile, shower, sinks, and toilets. Wait, the list keeps going on: you can also use it in granite countertops, washers, dryers, mold and mildew, soap scum, and mineral deposits.
It’s easy to use: first, use gloves to protect your hands. Then, take a small amount of the paste and apply it to a clean cloth or sponge and gently rub the paste onto the surface you wish to clean. For tougher stains or grime, let the paste sit for a few minutes before scrubbing. Rinse the surface thoroughly with water and wipe it dry for a streak-free finish.
Customers who have tried the Dollar Tree Multi-Purpose Cleaning Paste have been pleasantly surprised by its heavy-duty performance. Many satisfied users praise its price and effectiveness, noting how it can effortlessly compete with the expensive brands versions. Follow the recommendation of cleaning TikToker @shaumeselatiahra, who found it at her local store and tried it with amazing results. It was also recommended by The Krazy Coupon Lady, and she knows one thing or two about cleaning and saving money.
The Most Effective Dollar Tree Cleaning Products
- Microfiber Cloths: These are versatile and can be used wet or dry to clean windows, mirrors, floors, walls, and more. They are also great for dusting TV screens, computer equipment, tables, and other surfaces.
- Mr. Clean Magic Erasers: These erasers work well to remove marks from counters, walls, floors, and crayon marks. The Dollar Tree carries the Mr. Clean brand, which is often a better deal than purchasing them at big box stores.
- All-Purpose Cleaner: Dollar Tree offers an all-purpose cleaner that is effective for removing stove top grease, cleaning kitchen countertops, and range hoods.
- The LA Totally Awesome line of cleaners is highly recommended by many people. The Awesome All-Purpose Spray is particularly popular. You can also mix the Awesome cleaning vinegar with a couple of tablespoons of Dawn and water in a spray bottle for various cleaning tasks.
The other Dollar Tree cleaning product you need in your life
Dollar Tree’s shoppers also like one of the top-selling brands the chain sells: it’s LA’s Totally Awesome cleaning products. In the cleaning category, one of the best rated is its liquid all-purpose cleaner, which works to combat practically all types of stains such as grease, dirt and much more. It is a non-flammable formula, free of acids, bleach and ammonia, and is dilutable in water. Ideal for homes, hospitals, schools, nurseries, doctors offices and more.
Over 500 customers gave it a 5-star rating (out of 5) say that it works very good cleaning stubborn stains like inks, paste, and such. “Glue comes up easily. Cleaning stencils is a breeze. Also cleans sticky mats clean, so I can use a tacky glue to make the grip again. Highly Recommend,” sad Jackson while giving it a 5-star rating. “I started using this stuff in 2012 to clean the white walls on my car I had. It brought it back to almost new. A great feat considering the entire white wall of the tire was black from brake dust and tar from the road,” stated another happy shopper.
Janet explained how good it worked in her cleaning chores: “It cuts grease, it takes away blood stains grass stains soap scum and mildew and mold. Anything that you would use another cleaner for, this works. Instead of buying five or six different cleaners for my house, I only buy the LA’s Totally Awesome Cleaner. It definitely lives up to its name and I will never use anything else!”.
What are some examples of things that LA’s Totally Awesome all-purpose cleaner can clean?
LA’s Totally Awesome all-purpose cleaner can clean a wide range of surfaces and stains. Here are some examples:
- It can remove stubborn stains from any washable surface, such as countertops, floors, walls, and appliances.
- It effectively removes scummy residue from tubs, tile, floors, sinks, shower doors, and curtains in the bathroom.
- It can be used outdoors to clean decks, garbage cans, lawn furniture, and more.
- It can remove stains from truck upholstery, tree sap from cars, and even crayon marks from laundry.
- It is suitable for cleaning air conditioners, rust stains, chrome, driveways, and 43 surfaces.
- It can remove oil off a car motor.
- It can clean cigarette smoke off windows and walls, soot off walls after a fire, and soap scum in the bath and shower.
- It can clean up fingernail polish and other stains from carpets, and it can be used in laundry and mopping.
- It can clean a completely black bathtub and remove coffee stains from a white shirt.
- It is an effective degreaser and can cut through oily messes and grease in the kitchen or garage. It can also be added to laundry to clean dirty work clothes.