The bedroom is where we spend our nights and replenish our energies to face the world every morning. It has to be, invariably, one of the most cared-for spaces in our house because it must bring us good energies and vibrations. If your bedroom is small, making the most of every square inch is essential. That’s why we get you an incredible piece of furniture from Ikea that will give you a lot of storage space without subtracting usable surface.
At the same time, beyond functionality, we can take care of aesthetics thanks to the beauty of Ikea products that are taken down to the smallest detail. There is not a single piece of Ikea that does not look like it was created by an artist to be displayed in a museum, and your bed can also be that beautiful with this bed headboard.
Ikea’s saving space headboards furniture
As such, the headboards from IKEA , in addition to fulfilling a decorative and protective function, are elements that can fulfill Feng Shui (the philosophy based on the energetic balance of the distribution of objects inside the house). It should be set in a particular way: the bet should be positioned against the opposite wall and away from the walking space from the door to the window. Also, the headboards from Ikea are designed to take care of your safety, so you won’t hit your head when waking up.
The Brimnes Ikea headboard the best space saver for your bed: In addition to improving environmental conditions in the bedroom, you will be able to boost a harmonious relationship of well-being with your resting space. One of the best Ikea headboards is the Brimnes model, one of the most popular bestsellers. And no wonder, of course. The reason? It has several compartments that will always be stored behind our bed.
The Nordli headboard, perfect for smaller bedrooms
This versatile and elegant headboard integrates two small built-in bedside tables, which can be placed at the desired height. It is a smart decision for small bedrooms and can be complemented with Ikea beds underneath storage drawers.
You can hide the wires from the lamps and chargers by passing them through the holes in the back of the shelf. In addition, the height of the headboard is your decision because it is installed and attached to the wall. This is going to be the next best addition to your bedroom.
“It was easy to install and looks great. Makes no noise compared to the ones with legs which move around too much”, says a customer review on Ikea’s website. “Very comfortable, no need for the nightstands with this headboard,” said Inara, another happy customer.
The Brimnes model from Ikea: beauty and functionality
If your thing is decorating your space yourself, Ikea is always a lifesaver: their furniture and elements are almost ready, and they practically combine themselves! Always consider modernizing your bedroom because there’s nothing worse than an old-looking, dark, uncool space to rest. The bed is very important, yes, but the textiles that wrap it and the rest of the furniture contribute a lot to the decoration of the bedroom. That’s where you find details like the headboard, which makes a bedroom complete.
5 Ways to Feng Shui Your Bedroom
Feng shui is a Chinese practice that utilizes elements to balance the flow of energy in a room. Here are five ways to feng shui your bedroom:
- Position your bed in an auspicious way: The bed is the most important element in the bedroom. Position it as far away from the door as possible, but not in line with the door. You should be able to see the door while in bed, but not be aligned with the door.
- Get a supportive mattress: Invest in a mattress that will promote the best sleep and relaxation. The better you sleep, the better your health during the day. Do not buy used mattresses.
- Place two nightstands on either side of the bed: This creates balance while you sleep. Ideally, the nightstands should be round instead of square to cut the chi energy that may be directed toward you.
- Remove distractions: Keep your bed far away from any TVs, desks, or other distractions. If you do have a television or a desk in your room, position it as far from your bed as possible.
- Balance the five elements: Decorations in the bedroom should balance the five elements — earth, fire, water, metal, and air.