Under the stage name “Resiente” in the music industry, René Pérez has put his mansion located in Encino, Los Angeles, California, up for sale at a price that exceeds half a dozen million dollars. While it is a luxury mansion that was acquired only in November 2020 and that, in case of an effective sale, would represent The singer netted a profit of close to US$1 million thanks to the renovations made to the property by René himself and the increase in the value of the property in the area where René’s house is located, famous artist.
The sale of the mansion is mainly due to the Puerto Rican singer’s problems with many of his followers and show business critics, who brand him as a hypocrite, claiming that he has a double discourse since while he is a staunch critic of capitalism and the policies of the United States of America, he has acquired this house for an outrageous amount and has also ordered renovations that require a greater investment on the part of the singer. In other words, a pro-poor discourse but acquiring majestic homes worthy of the rich and famous.
Residente decides to sell his luxury Los Angeles mansion
The mansion was owned by David Spector, the famed CEO of PennyMac Financial Services, and features seven bedrooms and an equal number of bathrooms. Its construction dates back to 2017, in addition to maintaining a very outstanding distribution of its spaces, which aided by their large windows allow you to create the full feeling of a very cozy place. The living room includes a fireplace and luxurious details on the walls.
- The mansion stands out for maintaining an innovative and very spacious kitchen, accentuating the modern lines and based on a double island, perfect for maintaining the best spaces for breakfast, as well as marble countertops and of course, the full range of the latest generation of appliances.
- All the bedrooms of the upper floor include a bathroom and dressing room, which manage to include a steam machine, shower, double sinks, and an oversized bathtub, which increases privacy and comfort. In contrast, the main bedroom is equipped with a fireplace and a living room space.
- Playroom The mansion is perfectly located on the lower floor of the mansion, which can be used as a study hall In addition, the house also offers you a living room specially designed to enjoy television with large armchairs and the maximum possible comfort without underestimating the excellent sound.
- The gym is a must in these houses of celebrities The new equipment, basic devices to perform all kinds of routines and keep in shape every muscle in the body, whether you want to do some cardio or you want to do something stronger and gain muscle mass.
- But get ready because if the description of the interior has seemed exorbitant, you have to know what this mansion has in store for its external area; incredible terraces, an area for the proper preparation of barbecues and a gigantic and paradisiacal garden await you.
- In addition to the swimming pool where you can enjoy the hot days or practice a little exercise with a swimming routine, all this is perfectly combined with an external clubhouse, jacuzzi, and a state-of-the-art system for personalizing the lights of all the external areas of the residence.
- Without forgetting the garage for the cars, this house maintains ample space to protect them with three covered spaces and ample outdoor spaces in case you need to park some more.
A house and a forced sale due to questioning
The intense questioning to which the company is allegedly subjected to singer the main reason for his decision to place in the sale your property without allowing losses, because evidently if you compare the value, the latter is much higher than the one that “Resident” He paid for the mansion when he acquired it; hence the singer’s current offer is set at $6.7 million. This suggests that the winner of 5 Grammy Awards and 31 Latin Grammy Awards has a talent for business beyond music.
Perez’s purchase of this house has generated a great wave of criticism from his many followers, who have branded him as a double talker, firstly for the value of the mansion and the simple fact that he is one of the artists celebrities who uses language in his lyrics and interviews that generally goes against governments, as well as capitalism itself as the dominant world economic system.
Reasons more than enough for the creator of the “Dance of the Poor” to be accused of managing great ambiguity in his preaching, which effectively contrasts with his lyrics of strong criticism while he stops and acquires a luxurious multimillion-dollar mansion, which, to top it all off has been increased in price (almost one million dollars) within days of being acquired by the famous Puerto Rican singer.
A perfectly located apartment in a famous area
This paradisiacal mansion has paraded various personalities of great importance in the world of business and entertainment in the United States, starting with the famous and great lender David Spector, in addition to having neighbors of great stature where it is possible to include celebrities the caliber of Selena Gomez or the famous and outstanding dancer Channing Matthew Tatum.
This home maintains the privilege of retaining a featured location It is located on a hill covered with beautiful grass and has an entrance with a pathway lined with hedges and oak trees that give a feeling of entry magic and undoubtedly in the Encino district, an area with a large number of exclusivity The San Fernando Valley, with unsurpassed access to all that the City of Los Angeles and the State of California itself can deliver to its citizens.