Pear is one of those heavenly and delicious fruits that also fulfills various and important functions to bring health and well-being to your body. They are rich in flavor, effective for weight loss diets , succulent for making sweets delicious desserts , perfect to maintain a healthy digestion , collaborate directly in maintaining a strengthened immune system and provide many antioxidants to counteract the effects of free radicals and you can consume them in thousands of different ways.
Health and sweetness at its best thanks to the pear
Intake and consumption of fruits It is currently in ascending order thanks to the health that the simple fact of involving them in your daily diet can transmit to the human body, pears in addition to working perfectly well as the ideal substitutes for industrially processed desserts and that simply offer you added sugars and dangerous chemicals (caloric desserts).
In this way, the pear represents an alternative highly optimal and very viable for you to achieve a healthy diet and high variety in terms of its versatility to be included in various preparations that can range from creams, soups, entrees, main dishes and of course sweet, delicious and very healthy desserts .
Pears can come in different varieties and in a wide range of external colors: orange, yellow, red, green, nuanced and brown, but regardless of their presentation, these fruits have become a fundamental ally of a healthy diet and loss. of weight.
They also have the fortune of being a food rich in nutrients and vitamins and super delicious, so you can actually taste it and enjoy it as a family and be able to acquire or benefit from each of the countless benefits for your body. Benefits and advantages that you can learn and know below.
Various ways to consume pears
From fruit salads to entrees, desserts, main dishes, smoothies, juices or as side dishes; Pear is a delicacy that can be present in countless ways on your table. Your own imagination will be the limit to achieve the desired variety of foods and dishes that provide the benefits offered to the body.
They also accept a wide variety of combinations with other fruits to maximize their health effects or to include other nutritional and health benefits, for example in jams or jams with berries, they are perfect to provide energy and antioxidants.
Wide variety of pears for your health
Regardless of the variety of this delicious fruit, the main constant is that it is perfect for providing health, well-being and energy . In addition to huge amounts of nutrients, vitamins, minerals and substances that effectively provide an incomparable help for your general health. The varieties of:
- The Conference in Castilla y León and El Bierzo maintain a guarantee mark for being widely juicy, very sweet and with a low acidity with a semi-intense light green color.
- You can also enjoy La Limonera, La Blanquilla, La Roma, La Ercolina or the famous pear of San Juan that is conducive to the summer season. All with excellent nutritional and healthy properties through routine consumption.
Other additional benefits of consuming pear
- Excellent source of antioxidants to achieve the effective elimination of free radicals, the main responsible for aging and the appearance of various types of cancers.
- Reinforcement of an ideal immune system .
- Ideal for maintaining a stable production of red blood cells through their contributions of iron and copper, fighting against anemia and fatigue.
- Like avocado, it is an inexhaustible source of various vitamins , to keep your vital functions in optimal condition.
- It works as an excellent repair of damaged tissues as well as for an efficient metabolism thanks to vitamin C.
- Perfect for fighting osteoporosis through its contributions of magnesium, calcium and other minerals.
- Good carbohydrates and sugars for an energizing fruit .
- Fiber to regulate your intestinal transit and to maintain the best feeling of satiety, minimizing food intake and losing weight .
- Lots of potassium through which to regulate your blood pressure , dilate your blood vessels and improve the performance of your organs.