Avocado as a fruit It is delicious on the palate and also very nutritious, advantages for which it has managed to position itself among the most consumed worldwide and another less obvious reason, but worthy of mention is the large number of properties that its bone has, with it you can prepare a healthy tea that is packed with vitamin d , amino acids , vitamin C , antioxidants and excellent anti- inflammatory as well as bactericidal properties.
Implications of consuming avocado pit tea
We all know that avocado is by nature the perfect antioxidant , but it is important to know that 70% of all its amino acids are found in its seed or bone. And how to take advantage of them? The best and most effective way to do it is by preparing a exquisite tea with its bone or seed .
In addition, this seed is full of soluble fibers , being the fruit seed that contains the most fiber of this type, helping in a masterly way in digestion and becoming a prebiotic prefect.
An excellent drink that accepts great combinations with other ingredients to maximize or to achieve other excellent benefits, you can also sweeten it with honey and achieve a perfect effect to calm headaches, oxygenate the brain and calm stress anxiety.
You will also be able to get contributions (in less quantity) of valuable vitamins such as A, E, B1 and many minerals including calcium, zinc, magnesium and iron . Allowing as a whole to strengthen every aspect of the health of your body and avoiding suffering from innumerable diseases including the dreaded and dangerous heart and circulatory conditions.
Covid 19 and avocado pit
Undoubtedly, being the only fruit that contains vast amounts of vitamin D, it is an inexhaustible source of this substance and perfect for fighting many annoying diseases including Covid 19 . Which is a vitamin that maintains a powerful helping effect in the various stages (before, during and after any viral infection) of any body condition.
Other benefits associated with the intake of this fabulous tea
- Huge amounts of antioxidants to fight free radicals and degenerative diseases.
- Effective increase in defenses, antibodies and the immune system to fight bacteria and external agents.
- Leveling cholesterol and therefore the entire circulatory system thanks to its high amino acid content.
- Increases collagen production.
- It works as a powerful astringent , which allows you to use it when there are diarrhea and intestinal damage processes.
- Fiber and flavonoids to improve all your digestive processes and fight against any appearance of tumors.
- Provides energy to eliminate or mitigate fatigue and the feeling of tiredness.
- Ideal for relieving muscle aches thanks to its anti- inflammatory properties .
Learn how to make avocado pit tea
Nothing simpler than this healthy preparation, you simply have to remove the bone or seed from the fleshy part of the fruit and wash it only with water. Then you bring it to a boil for about 12 to 15 minutes.
After this time you turn off the fire and remove the seed, let the tea reach the desired temperature and you can perfectly drink it.