Hello friend @ cook @! What a recipe that I bring you for this weekend, roasted ribs with mojo. These ribs can be roasted on the barbecue or in the oven . The sauce that I have put on it is mojo, but you can prepare them however you like, like with honey sauce, mustard sauce, Coca Cola, barbecue … and you can accompany them with baked potatoes or a good salad .
Why am I bringing you these roast ribs today? Because the other day I was in the market, I saw a rack of ribs on sale and I could not resist the temptation to buy it and as it always happens in my family, as soon as we have a rack we come to my parents’ country house and prepare the embers in the barbecue that my father made, how many roasts and celebrations he has seen, and to make us our wonderful barbecued ribs .
This recipe is very easy, I explain it to you step by step and I leave you my demonstration video . I assure you that you are going to leave everyone speechless !!!
- 1 rack of pork
Roasted ribs with mojo: step by step
If you want to know how I prepared the mojo, here is the step-by-step recipe with a video demonstration .
- Wash and dry the ribs well.
- Take kitchen paper and remove the web at the bottom.
- Sprinkle a little salt on both sides.
- Cover them well on both sides with the mojo sauce and place them on the grill.
Now you put them on the barbecue over the embers that you have previously prepared.
- When they are done on one side, you flip the grill so they are done on the other.
- When they are to your liking, you wait a little for them to warm up, remove them from the grill and put them on the tray that you are going to serve them.