Pasta is an excellent ally to ensure that the little ones can consume the necessary vegetables and there is a masterful combination that we will see this time and that is macaroni with broccoli . A simple and quick recipe that also maintains a very high success rate thanks to the fact that it accepts countless variants and that you can perfectly adapt to your personal needs by adding other foods of interest based on your requirements. We are going to learn how to make this dish and enjoy all the properties and vitamins that broccoli has available for your whole family.
How to Make Broccoli Macaroni
Ingredients needed for this pasta with broccoli
- 500 grams of macaroni
- 75 grams of onion
- 1 clove garlic
- 500 grams of broccoli
- 150 grams of bacon cut into thin strips
- 350 ml of cooking cream
- 100 grams of grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 block of concentrated chicken broth
- Ground black pepper to taste
- 40 ml olive oil
- A sprig of parsley or cilantro finely chopped
Step by step to prepare broccoli macaroni
- First you must wash and clean the broccoli manually. How do you do it? Separating each of the flowers or twigs that make it up into individual bouquets until you just have only the stem left.
- Next you must hydrate the macaroni , for which you will have to put water to boil and before starting to boil you add the concentrated chicken broth tablet, when it is dissolved you can add the macaroni. It is important to clarify that the pasta must be kept al dente because it will effectively continue the cooking process with its sauce.
- For this reason, it is important that you manage to subtract about 2 or 3 minutes from the cooking indications of the pasta that it establishes in its packaging and halfway through cooking you add the broccoli. Once the cooking is finished you can strain all the water and reserve the cooked ingredients.
A quick and delicious recipe, capable of achieving the miracle of getting children to enjoy vegetables and providing first-level nutrition with gourmet quality to all members of your family.
- It’s time to start with the sofrito, add the finely chopped onion and sauté over medium heat with the help of a frying pan and a little olive oil, taking into consideration adding some salt halfway through cooking to speed up the cooking process. dehydration of the onion, with which you will achieve a much more delicious result.
- Add the minced garlic and do not stop stirring to prevent it from burning, then add the bacon strips and keep them under cooking for about 3 minutes so that they can be done to perfection and give you all their oils and scents for this delicious recipe of macaroni and broccoli .
- Finally add the cream and the ground black pepper, stirring efficiently to get a mixture of all the flavors and ingredients. Now you can incorporate the Parmesan cheese (with 2 tablespoons will be more than enough, try not to abuse it so that its strong flavor and aroma does not extinguish that of the other ingredients).
- To finish, add the pasta and broccoli to the pan where the sauce is and mix again very well. As a final decorative point you can add some green color and freshness , a little finely chopped parsley or coriander would be perfectly good for this and to enjoy this delicious and nutritious recipe where the vegetables with pasta and excellent contributions of other highly nutritious and beneficial foods.
Broccoli and pasta a healthy combination
An essential vegetable in any healthy and healthy diet , as well as a perfect combination for children to be able to incorporate it into their diet and enjoy its countless benefits. Achieving the necessary functioning of the skin cells and interacting very well with the function of vitamin D to maintain the maximum health of your hair and skin as well as multiple benefits for your bone system, immune system and to fight against anemia.